To order our House of St. Benets Modern Fit Tuxedo - Available in Black or White, please select your size for this tuxedo and the add it to your cart. If you'd like more options than the
House of St. Benets Modern Fit Tuxedo - Available in Black or White, please see our complete selection of mens
House of St. Benets Modern Fit Tuxedo - Available in Black or White
- Brand:House of St. Benets
- Buy New: $82.70 - $99.99
as of 11/24/2017 20:52 EST details
Select Size & Color:
Usually ships in 24 hours
- Shipping Weight (lbs):3.2
- Dimensions (in):18.5 x 15.3 x 7.1
- GREAT REVIEWS. The best way to judge the quality of a product online is to view honest, verified reviews from other customers. You can shop with confidence in knowing that this tuxedo currently has a 4.5 out of 5 star rating which is very high. Some of the comments that other customers made were "Cheaper than a Rental" and "Great Value for the Money". We couldn't agree more!
- KILLER PRICE. At this price does it really pay to rent? We think not. Yes, you actually can buy a quality tux for under $100, less than the price of a rental in most cities & towns. And the best part is that you don't have to bring it back...you own it
- MODERN STYLE. This is a traditional two piece formal modern fit tuxedo with a single breasted jacket, two-button closure, notch lapel and double vented back. A modern fit falls between a slim and a classic fit, allowing more room than a slim, but not as boxy as a classic fit. The jacket has a satin lapel and the single pleated trousers have a satin stripe down this side of the leg. This is how a modern tux differs from a regular men's suit. A timeless design that will not go out of style.
- QUALITY FABRIC. Made from an ULTRA SOFT poly-rayon blend fabric that has the look and feel of a high end wool. However, this soft fabric is a much lighter weight than wool and offers a nice drape to the garment. It really is a great, lightweight formal suit. Perfect for any season of the year.
- GREAT FIT. Not into the "slim fit" look? Neither are we. You'll find that the jacket and trousers are generously cut for the average man and the trouser can be adjusted for an even better fit. This tuxedo has a standard 6" drop, meaning that the trouser waist is 6 inches smaller than the jacket size. So for example, a 44R jacket will be matched with a 38 waist. It's common to take the waist in a couple of inches if need be and the pants are unhemmed so they can be tailored to your exact inseam.
©2011, 2005 Tuxedos.net All Rights Reserved